Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beginning Coverage of APB Reloaded

Hello folks, and let me just say that I loved the orginal APB when it was just starting off as a beta game. The game did have bankruptcy and failed through the cracks on Realtime Worlds & EA, but good news is that a new company Gamers First took over the project and are going to release it sometime next year. If I get a spot as a beta tester you fans of the game and my blog will get a seat for the ride when I start to run video of the game in it's beta phases. The game is going to be free2play, but it's rumored to make money off the game Gamers First is going to add better weapons, cars, and etc. for players who pay. The game was pretty solid the last time I played, but it lagged and took to much hardware to run, I wish it ran with like Windows XP and up 32bit & 64bit OS. If they added a new way for Macs to play that would make it ten times as better.

No comments:

Post a Comment